B A Z I L I S K
slithering
creeping
hissing
a snake!
they say
no.
i'm a giant snake.

I hiss very softly as the black mare gave me a critical, surprised eye. You speak. Well, no fucking shit. "Yes, I do speak. I'm not an illiterate, brainless predator that runs around killing anything that eats." My rich, heavy tones are filled with layers of sarcasm. I take another sharp look to the slippery little dragon at her side. Pathetic things, dragons. Fire-breathing idiots who are not nearly as large as me and think they can take me on. Even the dragons in the Deep Abyss were only about ten or twenty feet long, except for the rare one who slept away most of their old years. "Intruder of the Throat." I grunt in response to her idiotic question. Pathetic! These pegasi are pathetic! I really should get myself moving and thinking. Move out of this damned Helovia, to a place where I can feed on the blood of any prey I wish to eat.

However, her ability to control the constellations of the sky intrigued me. I was knowledgeable, not ignorant, and I knew the positionings of the stars very well. Maybe she would be able to help me a little, this chirping bird. "You animated the constellation Draco. How?" My heavy tenors are filled with careful neutrality, leaving out any pity for this being. Snakes did not feel pity for animals who eluded their prey. Certainly not a back-talking piece of prey who is still forbidden to my fangs.

Messages In This Thread
night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-16-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-16-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-17-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-18-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-18-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-18-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-19-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-21-2012, 02:55 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-21-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-21-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-24-2012, 05:38 PM