the Rift

you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Raindrops the size of bullets thundered on the castle windows for days on end; the lake rose, the flower beds turned into muddy streams, and Hagrid's pumpkins swelled to the size of garden sheds. Oliver Wood's enthusiasm for regular training sessions, however, was not dampened, which was why Harry was to be found, late one stormy Saturday afternoon a few days before Halloween, returning to Gryffindor Tower, drenched to the skin and splattered with mud. "Sacre" 

feed me, spark me up 
a monster in my bloodstream chews me up

image credits

Code:
<center><table width="680" height="400" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="background: url('http://i.imgur.com/FI1wjz6.png') center top no-repeat; padding: 550px 0px 0px 0px; border:solid 2px #2b2b2d"><div align="justify" style="color:#703235; padding: 110px 100px 20px 110px; font-family:Georgia; font-size:9pt; letter-spacing:0px; line-spacing:14px; line-height:12px; text-shadow: none;">
Raindrops the size of bullets thundered on the castle windows for days on end; the lake rose, the flower beds turned into muddy streams, and Hagrid's pumpkins swelled to the size of garden sheds. Oliver Wood's enthusiasm for regular training sessions, however, was not dampened, which was why Harry was to be found, late one stormy Saturday afternoon a few days before Halloween, returning to Gryffindor Tower, drenched to the skin and splattered with mud. <font color="#8f5154">[i]"Sacre"[/i]</font>[i] [/i]

</div><center><div style="margin-top: -10px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 18px; text-align: jusitfy; color: #8f5154; line-height: 15px;">feed me, spark me up <br><sub>a monster in my bloodstream chews me up</sub>
</div></center><br>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<a href="http://fav.me/d86y2my">image credits</a></center>

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker] - by Sacre - 01-22-2017, 06:20 PM