the Rift

[OPEN] Practice makes... glass? [crafting]

Maude Posts: 140
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Yearling
Bunnie

Maude stumbled upon those gathered about the crafters, curiously eyeing the scenario from the outskirts for as long as it took for her to get even the slightest clue what was going on. Were they making things?!

For anyone?!

A girlish noise of delight escapes her as her hooves begin to dance eagerly, as if in time with the various objects of her desire which immediately float to mind. Of course, she doesn’t ask for them as soon as they come to mind – how impulsive! – but does occasionally make a peep or aloud coo of reverence for the dreamy objects which drift in and out of her thoughts.

First, she wants glass flowers, because, well, who wouldn’t? But, she then thinks of bells, and how pretty they would sound in her hair, when she walked. Even more exciting though is the notion of her own set of pots to plant in, and keep in Trewdwellan, or perhaps a watering can of her very own to use in the greenhouse. Her eyes widen all the longer she thinks, until, at last, she settles for two of her wishes, and patiently waits her turn.

Hello, Mr. Glassers,” she boldly states and gracefully curtsies when the time for asking at last arrives, one foreleg tucking down over the other (entirely confident that she has properly named their rank), “I would really like a few small pots, to practice growing things in, please! And, if it’s not too much to ask, a little watering can, too?

[ OOC: Can the pots/watering can be aquamarine blue or seafoam please? :D ]

If you’re tossing & you’re turning,
& you just can’t fall asleep,
I’ll sing a song beside you. and if you ever forget
how much you really mean to me, every day,
I will remind you.

Art by neverrmind @ DA
Hold onto this lullaby, even when the music's gone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Yael - 01-25-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Iona - 01-25-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Maude - 01-26-2017, 11:25 AM
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Yael - 02-05-2017, 03:19 PM