the Rift

night dweller [Open]

Bazilisk Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A Z I L I S K
I do not desire to hear your words, nor you mine.

It seems we have reached an uneasy truce- for now. Whether or not she or I decides to keep it clearly depends on the words we speak and the tone we choose. Games and riddles- fair game. I narrow my eyes at her, eye-ridges falling down heavily over venomous green orbs, and my red tongues slips out to taste the air, before retreating into the expanses of my crimson-lined mouth. Somehow I doubt the little bird believes my words- her loss. "Yes, mistress who tells the stars to do her bidding." A lazy drawl slithers from my mouth again, but then again, I am large and she is small. I am predator and she is prey. By all means, she is inferior, yet I need to control my desires and realize where I live means different games to play and different prey to eat. "Believe it or not, I am supposedly your artisan, little bird." I glance at her, and move my eyes to the stars. Sure enough, Draco hangs above us, the constellation as well as animation.

"Magic is not definable by any standards. It is, in fact, the corbionifon of your mind unlocked to create your desires and create superior advantage over others. Magic is technically your willpower, and those who hold magic would have higher willpower than others. In correction to your statement, you would say 'the intriguing willpower of my apparently quite strong-willed mind'. Of course, few can still unlock this device, and fewer still can wield it or create more powers. Hence, the 'granting' of powers by your gods are merely to help you rediscover the parts of your brain that you were never aware of." I look down at Cassiopeia, amused. "It seems introductions are needed. I am Bazilisk." I hope she is a smart horse, as smart as they can get anyways, for I would enjoy speaking on this strange matters with an educated being.

Messages In This Thread
night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-16-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-16-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-17-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-18-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-18-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-18-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-19-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-21-2012, 02:55 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-21-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-21-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-24-2012, 05:38 PM