the Rift

[OPEN] Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

It was strange to think Alune would not be joining them. She'd not yet had a proper meeting with the seer and regretted not being able to have a proper conversation with him. The doe would have liked to had at least one conversation with the seer, no doubt he had wisdom that would have been of great use to her. Still, there was nothing she could do for the Seer and could only hope that he would reappear soon. Which then meant that it would be up to her and the rest who filled the wise ranks to take over. Hearing the conversations the doe immediately knew that she'd better hurry. Missing a meeting with the lady of the moon was not good form, in fact it was disrespectful.

So the doe hurried through The Edge, thankfully there was not a great distance to travel. Wynter flew over head, surveying the scene from above and relaying information back to the doe. The goddess emerging from a pool of darkness and how she's only address the King and Queen. Maude had gathered and seemed to be concerned about the youngster Erthë. It did not appear that her daughter yet know of Alune's absence. Hurrying faster now she finally emerged from the trees and joined among those gathered. Moving to stand next to her daughter she dipped her head respectfully to the lady, also hoping that the gestured conveyed her apologies for being tardy.

With the goddess focused on their leaders, the doe took a moment to cast a concerned eye over her daughter. Arah did not like the idea of her daughter traveling around the Edge unaccompanied at night. For the most part she thought the Edge was safe and the best place to raise young. They had many strong defenders, an abundance of healers, sleuths to watch their backs, crafters which enabled trade and the wise ranks to oversee education. But at night the land became the danger, the cliff precarious and difficult to manurer in the limited lighting. Maude was fine and Maude was here now anyway, she'd save the warning words for after the meeting. Turning back to the Lady, Arah watched in silence, waiting to hear what the plans for the herd were next. "Speech."

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Tembovu - 02-05-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Alysanne - 02-05-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Erthë - 02-05-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Maude - 02-06-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Lyanna - 02-06-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Yael - 02-06-2017, 05:03 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Ru - 02-06-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Worried 'bout me and mine [HQ] - by Raeden - 02-06-2017, 10:41 PM