[PRIVATE] Call it fate. [EARTH]

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

DRAGOMIR
hoping for the best, just hoping nothing happens

His daughter?!

Dragomir’s blue eyes flutter over to the proud mare with wide eyed surprise. She was a Goddess? And he had been treating her with such a lack of reverence! His immediate impulse is to fall to his knees before the holy family, if he wasn’t already on bended knee, in honor of the God’s appearance.

Hurriedly stumbling to his hooves, the stallion glances between the raven-girl, and her dad, just now noticing how nature itself seemed to grab her and wrap about her ankles, as if it could reclaim her for its own. The strength in her figure and presence were all so obvious now, things he hadn’t noticed, not having expected an every day encounter with someone he’d assumed to be no more than a common thief to be so important.

What a fool he was.

It seems like no time at all before their eyes are on him, however, and the pressure of it all, on top of his current fluster, leave him with a hammering heart, and lame tongue. Swallowing, and clearing his throat, he nods, to acknowledge all that the mare had already said, before he musters something other than dumbfounded stupor.

"Thank you for your presence, Father Earth. I indeed have little use for the item as it is," he states, feeling all the more stupid for his lack of anything more than that, "despite our shared interest in stone, its current focus on the structural composition of the rock, which your daughter required of it, does little in service to my work with metals. I feel the ability to determine which nearby stones have metal in them, and what kind of metal that is, would serve my art much better."

a thousand clever lines unread on clever napkins
(I won't ever ask if you don't ever tell me)

image by ali<3
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Dragomir - 12-23-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by God of the Earth - 02-01-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Dragomir - 02-08-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by God of the Earth - 02-13-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Isopia - 02-13-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Dragomir - 02-15-2017, 09:50 AM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by God of the Earth - 03-09-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Isopia - 03-10-2017, 10:09 AM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Dragomir - 03-16-2017, 10:59 AM