[PRIVATE] SN: Funny meeting you here...

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
E r t h ë
"And now I wish to God that The earth would turn cold
And my heart would forget it's made of glass"

Still blushing furiously Erthë averted her eyes, feeling that she might not be able to bear looking straight at Isopia without screaming out loud or running away or... anything similarly drastic. Shaking her head, she drew a breath and tried to calm herself down, sensing that the tall mare withdrew her wing again.

"I don't think they meant for us to... you know.. with everyone here. It's a blind date even, not a... pleasure house."  

Why, oh why was it so hard to speak about these things? Where were the words when she needed them, why couldn't she be as calm and composed as Isopia?

"Sorry for.. my reaction" she added, all while she pretended to be very interested by a tuft of flowers that grew just a bit away from her hoof. "I've never... never been close to anyone in that way, so if I overreacted.."

This really was not going well. Did anyone else notice? Were all the other couples having these kind of difficulties? Were there others who had jumped to the same conclusion as they had, and - here her cheeks flared again - had the proposition been accepted?

"I don't really know what to do either" she confessed, unwilling to stop talking; silence was her enemy tonight. "Is there anything you would like to do? Or know, or share..."

Smiling was hard, it felt like her face would split, though Erthë thought she managed something that wasn't just a grimace.

"And all the pretty tulips would disappear
And never disturb me again"

@Isopia

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
SN: Funny meeting you here... - by Isopia - 02-08-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: SN: Funny meeting you here... - by Erthë - 02-08-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: SN: Funny meeting you here... - by Isopia - 02-09-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: SN: Funny meeting you here... - by Erthë - 02-09-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: SN: Funny meeting you here... - by Isopia - 02-09-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: SN: Funny meeting you here... - by Erthë - 02-09-2017, 07:32 PM