the Rift

[PRIVATE] Problems in Paradise

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

He didn’t step closer to her, and she didn’t step closer to him. They stood with this awkward distance between them, tangible enough in tension and frustration to seemingly cloud the small home they shared as Safiri nursed and Tembovu’s sigh came just before his voice. “You decided to stay home.” She heard the returned flatness in his voice, and it took every ounce of her to refuse rolling her tired eyes at her mate. The accusation that laced his words were dripping, though all she could do for the moment was simply wait – allow the tension to grow further before she lowered her head to their daughter.

When she finally ended up speaking, she tried to let her gaze find Tembovu’s. “I did stay home. I didn’t want to bring our daughter too far from home in case something happened.” Her voice remained flat, her eyes narrowing as if threatening him to challenge her case. “I sent Marembo there in my place to let me know how it went.” She added in, in case he didn’t think she wanted to show up.

Then, her head dropped slightly away from him to look back upon their daughter with a sadness gleaming in her eyes. “She was my friend too, you know. You don’t have to act like you’re the only one that cared about her.” Rexanna flicked her tail, her words leaving her lips in a pang of sadness and coiled anger bubbling beneath her skin.

"Talk."

@Tembovu <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Problems in Paradise - by Tembovu - 02-05-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Rexanna - 02-05-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Tembovu - 02-12-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Rexanna - 02-12-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Tembovu - 02-12-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Rexanna - 02-12-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Tembovu - 02-12-2017, 09:33 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Rexanna - 02-12-2017, 09:56 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Tembovu - 03-20-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: Problems in Paradise - by Rexanna - 03-21-2017, 01:36 PM