[PRIVATE] SN: The prettiest things

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

@Isopia

It wasn't as if she needed to finish her sentence for the snake to understand the point she wished to illustrate - she was as antisocial as they came this one, and as awkward as a young goose. Not all were born with the great grace and air that a doe such as Manon had, and there were a great many stags who didn't posess that certain charm one ought to. All had their strengths, and for what Isopia lacked in social skills she surely made up for in fighting or so the specter had herd.
"Social events are a rare gem in our grump-infested country. Everyone is far too serious." The gelding began, a great smile twitching against his lips. "I am glad you could accept my invitation though"

Toulouse had not really thought about who the invitations went to, and there were so many nameless faces present that he was certain the invitations had been spread by a vast number of the recipients. Why not make Isopia feel special though? He could tell her he'd sent her an invitation especially could he not? Besides, there would be no harm in telling her he was one of the hosts of this soiree.
The gelding took the apple that was offered, crushing it between his teeth and swallowing it down his throat. He allowed his eyes to seek hers, eyelashes shielding his gaze ever so slightly. With a slight grunt, eyes widening at the ferocity of the alcohol, Toulouse began to answer her questions. "I came because I am your host, dear Mountain - Lady Manon and I. How rude it would be if I did not show up to my own party"

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
SN: The prettiest things - by Isopia - 02-08-2017, 09:22 PM
RE: SN: The prettiest things - by Toulouse - 02-11-2017, 12:39 AM