Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open)

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

K T U L U         

i'm a slave and i am a master

no restraints and unchecked collectors

Eytan was growing quickly and because of that he began venturing farther and farther from Ktulu's sight, but he was always connected with her mentally. She saw what he saw and she felt what he felt. The joy he felt from running through the forest and the pride he felt at making his first kill she shared in. The curiosity he felt upon seeing a large, pale stallion slipping through trees she felt tenfold. Ktulu recognized the area of the forest that Eytan had followed the stallion to and so she was on her way, quietly picking her way through the trees.

His voice rang out some time later, causing Ktulu's ears to slip back against her head and nearly disappear into her white mane. A loudmouth, how she loathed them. Why had Ophelia sent him? out of everyone that entered the Threshold? Already Ktulu wanted very little to do with the stallion and she hadn't even spoken with him yet.

Eytan remained hidden in the scraggly bushes, watching the stallion with a mixture of uncertainty, curiosity, and dislike, one of the emotions he had picked up from Ktulu. Seconds later she materialized from the darkness of the forest and stood facing the pale stallion. He was an impressive size and thickly muscled, but Ktulu was far from impressed based upon his actions.

"You are 'bloody tired' of searching because you are lazy." Her head lifted and she eyed the stallion as he stood there. "And you lack conviction. If you truly wanted to find us you would." She was making an awful lot of assumptions, but that mattered very little to her because she was pointing out what she had seen. "What the hell do you want?"

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Djinn - 11-20-2012, 02:52 PM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Ktulu - 11-21-2012, 10:51 AM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Djinn - 11-21-2012, 11:57 AM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Ktulu - 11-21-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Djinn - 11-21-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Hototo - 11-21-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Ktulu - 11-26-2012, 08:43 AM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Djinn - 12-03-2012, 04:44 AM