night dweller [Open]

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom
[Image: cassln.png]

CASSIOPEIA

trust your heart if the seas catch fire

An artisan, he said. How peculiar, thought the star breather. Cassiopeia couldn't decide if it was smart to have a serpent such as Bazilisk among your ranks or just foolish. Certainly it would be much wiser to have such a tactile predator on your own side than to face him as a foe, but from what she had seen thus far it would appear as though he proved a threat to the safety of the Dragon's Throat. Had he attempted to attack any others as he had her?

If so, had he succeeded?

She listened heedfully as he pondered the enigma of magic. Certainly it was a difficult thing to comprehend, and he made an interesting point. For a moment the matron peered up toward the heavens, her cerulean gaze roaming the scintillating masses of the stars and idly identifying each. It seems introductions are needed. I am Bazilisk. She exhaled softly. "You make an interesting point, Bazilisk." She averred calmly, her suave tone one lubricated in a thoughtful reflectiveness. "I've always thought of magic as existing only within your mind. It's a baffling concept, certainly." She then reverted her gaze back to the snake.

Reluctantly, she allowed Draco to flicker from existence, and in a film of iridescent dust he wafted through the air and upward, until the stars which constituted his being once again constellated the blackness of space. "I am Cassiopeia, Oracle of the Dragon's Throat."

image by manicmondays @ deviantart.com | table coded by imi

Messages In This Thread
night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-16-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-16-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-17-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-18-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-18-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-18-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-19-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-21-2012, 02:55 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-21-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-21-2012, 09:14 PM