the Rift

[OPEN] something of yours

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

When the bulk of Volterra caught in his vision, Sacre swung around with a look of bright surprise and automatically looked upwards, searching for the familiar pair of dragons he remembered accompanying the great beast on the beach that day; when they had helped Kaos, and had been lead by the nose, so to say. Even Sacre had been so sure that he had been helping a cause for the greater good, despite his reservations that, in the end, he should have listened to. Now they lived with a dark enigma hanging over their heads, guessing at his next move. Though Sacre still knew very little about Volterra, he met the younger, but far more brawnier, stallion with a gentle smile and a friendly nod "Volterra" he greeted—beginning to understand a little of how David must have felt in front of Goliath. 

"How fares the Dragons Throat?" he asked, genuinely interested as he cast a fond glance across the water. 

The Doctor wasn't entirely aware either of how dishevelled he looked, with his mane strewn in messy clumps down his neck, some caught on his horn and many parts of him were stained with dried mud. Perhaps the tree of giving should have gifted him a mirror instead. "No, I travelled at quite a pace however, I don't like being away for too long... What with recent events" he grimaced, referring to Kaos and his monster. He then motioned to Ríona and the Kitsune bounded forwards, shifting her small body so that it might sit in front of Volterra as the healer explained "I'm here because I have something that belongs to your herd, that I've still not managed to give back, but perhaps now I might be able to" at that, the dusty four-tailed fox dropped the Throat key onto the floor with a dull thud in front of their bulky greeter. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to return this to you sooner, I meant no ill will by keeping it" he explained, as honestly as he could, hoping the Indomitable would forgive him for his tardiness in returning it. 
there's something tragic about you
something so magic about you

image credits

@Volterra

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
something of yours - by Sacre - 03-05-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: something of yours - by Volterra - 03-06-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: something of yours - by Sacre - 03-06-2017, 06:04 PM