the Rift

you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

Contemptuously casting the memory aside, the healer went about looking for his patrol parter, Kiuaji. Sacre didn't know a lot about him, as often was the case in a herd as large as the Worlds Edge, that seemed to get larger by the day. The healer was heartily glad there were three Doctors to watch over the family, feeling certain that it would be probably too much work for only two and definitely for one. "Kiuaji?" he called into the bloody world that surrounded him before continuing on his patrol, looking for things of suspicious nature and curiosities to report back to the General. 

I match them with my euphoria
When they said, "je suis plus folle que toi"

ellipsiem

Code:
<center><table width="680" height="400" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="background: url('http://i.imgur.com/tBvJSES.png') center top no-repeat; padding: 550px 0px 0px 0px; border:solid 2px #211a1a"><div align="justify" ;="" style="color:#3e3f41; padding: 95px 80px 20px 80px; font-family:Georgia; font-size:9pt; letter-spacing:0px; line-spacing:14px; line-height:14px; text-shadow: none;">

Contemptuously casting the memory aside, the healer went about looking for his patrol parter, Kiuaji. Sacre didn't know a lot about him, as often was the case in a herd as large as the Worlds Edge, that seemed to get larger by the day. The healer was heartily glad there were three Doctors to watch over the family, feeling certain that it would be probably too much work for only two and definitely for one. <font color="#3a3131">"Kiuaji?"</font> he called into the bloody world that surrounded him before continuing on his patrol, looking for things of suspicious nature and curiosities to report back to the General. 

</div><center><div style="margin-top: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 18px; text-align: jusitfy; color: #3a3131; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: 2px;"><sub>I match them with my euphoria</sub>
<sub><sub>When they said, "je suis plus folle que toi"</sub></sub></div></center>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<a href="http://ellipsiem.deviantart.com/art/Evermore-SECRET-SANTA-650541016">ellipsiem</a></center>

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker] - by Sacre - 03-15-2017, 03:37 AM