the Rift

you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
"Hey" he replied, casually, as if he was talking to a friend, wondering if this one was a newcomer or a returnee. Either way, he began as he usually did, with an affable smile and a good intentions "am I intruding? are you new here?" he asked, almost bracing himself for the potential rejection that seemed more likely than anything else. From below, two sets of beady eyes watched the stranger, not sure of his intentions they lingered near Sacre, but their curious gazes lingered all the same.

show me your fears, show me your scars
I'll take whatever's left of your heart

image credits

Code:
<center><table width="680" height="400" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="background: url('http://i.imgur.com/66Maojj.png') center top no-repeat; padding: 700px 0px 0px 0px; border:solid 2px #2b2b2d"><div align="justify" ;="" style="color:#3e3f41; padding: 0px 80px 20px 80px; font-family:Georgia; font-size:9pt; letter-spacing:0px; line-spacing:14px; line-height:14px; text-shadow: none; margin-top: -120px;">
<font color="#9a4f24">"Hey"</font> he replied, casually, as if he was talking to a friend, wondering if this one was a newcomer or a returnee. Either way, he began as he usually did, with an affable smile and a good intentions <font color="#9a4f24">"am I intruding? are you new here?"</font> he asked, almost bracing himself for the potential rejection that seemed more likely than anything else. From below, two sets of beady eyes watched the stranger, not sure of his intentions they lingered near Sacre, but their curious gazes lingered all the same.

</div>
<center><div style="margin-top: -10px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 20px; text-align: jusitfy; color: #9a4f24; line-height: 17px; letter-spacing: 2px;">show me your fears, show me your scars
<sub>I'll take whatever's left of your heart</sub></div></center><br>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<a href="http://i-mi.deviantart.com/art/a-boy-and-his-foxes-648930827">image credits</a></center>

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker] - by Sacre - 03-15-2017, 03:40 AM