the Rift

you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Feeling a need for distraction, the fox-boy bounded forwards into an energetic gallop and dashed after the pegasus boy. Behind him, Inari and Ríona continued to play, tumbling into the grass and battling each other with soft paws. Meanwhile, as Sacre's cloven hooves thundered into the ground, he called out to the young stallion, his bright voice playful "Hey! Hey! Want a race?" he challenged.
and I never minded being on my own
then something broke in me and I wanted to go home

image credits

Code:
<center><table width="680" height="400" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="background: url('http://i.imgur.com/jnl1PXh.png') center top no-repeat; padding: 550px 0px 0px 0px; border:solid 2px #2b2b2d"><div align="justify" style="color:#73522e; padding: 95px 80px 20px 80px; font-family:Georgia; font-size:9pt; letter-spacing:0px; line-spacing:14px; line-height:12px; text-shadow: none;">
Feeling a need for distraction, the fox-boy bounded forwards into an energetic gallop and dashed after the pegasus boy. Behind him, Inari and Ríona continued to play, tumbling into the grass and battling each other with soft paws. Meanwhile, as Sacre's cloven hooves thundered into the ground, he called out to the young stallion, his bright voice playful <font color="#8d6a43">"Hey! Hey! Want a race?"</font> he challenged.
</div>
<center><div style="margin-top: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 18px; text-align: jusitfy; color: #8d6a43; line-height: 17px; letter-spacing: 2px;">and I never minded being on my own<br>
<sub>then something broke in me and I wanted to go home</sub></div></center>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<a href="http://littlewillow-art.deviantart.com/art/good-friends-come-in-threes-653728410">image credits</a></center>

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker] - by Sacre - 03-15-2017, 03:46 AM