the Rift

Death of a Mouse

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Just word vomiting ideas here, feel free shoot down any or all.

If you don't already have something in mind for @Sabia 's death, I'd definitely be willing to take part. Alby and her could have another confrontation - she could be angry that he's spending so much time with Saoirse, be telling him to back off, even be looking for him (Saoirse) since she's been away for a while. She could think he's planning to rape her again, though I don't see him actually going for it. He's more interested in stallions at the moment thanks to a run-in with Graasvoel. xD But Sabia "defending" herself or her son from his influence could be a catalyst. Things could escalate with her threatening to tell the boy what his father is really like, which of course he'll want to avoid, and while I don't see him being able to just kill her in a rage, he could accidentally cause fatal damage in an argument/scuffle with her already weak or something.

As far as him using this to his advantage, he'll just use Sabias absence to create a new narrative for @Saoirse . I do have a neat little idea for once she's gone though, and Saoirse understandably being lost and upset. Alby still has one of Sabias feathers after all, and giving it to the boy might raise some interesting questions.

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
Death of a Mouse - by Sabia - 03-14-2017, 05:48 PM
RE: Death of a Mouse - by Saoirse - 03-14-2017, 06:34 PM
RE: Death of a Mouse - by Vezér - 03-14-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: Death of a Mouse - by Albrecht - 03-15-2017, 06:06 AM
RE: Death of a Mouse - by Sabia - 03-15-2017, 06:40 PM
RE: Death of a Mouse - by Astarot - 03-15-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: Death of a Mouse - by Saoirse - 03-16-2017, 01:21 AM