the Rift

[PRIVATE] la lune

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
G L A S G O W

She heard the slight sloshing sound of the water as it rippled and moved, but the steam that lifted from the hot springs was too thick, too difficult to see through with the light glinting off it, that she thought little of it. Her eyes opened and she glanced around the thick, almost milky air, before lowering her head to where it hovered above the water. It was like a crocodile, the way she laid in the springs, her face barely above the water as it created a strange reflected illusion of the scarlet scarring of her features. She had left the piece that sat in place of her broken horn back at home in her cave. Here, she felt raw and at most herself. The cracked, broken horn adorning the rest of her features in a grotesque appearance.

She began to move further, to feel the warmth as it heated up her joints in a comfortable manner. However, as she moved further, she noticed a dark figure in the springs as well. Her head lifted, ears perking forward in surprise. She hadn’t expected anyone else to be here, but then again, how could she not? At first, she thought about turning around, not making her presence known in the slightest. But this was the Basin, a new place for her with new opportunities, and she began to try and overcome her anxiety as her glassy gaze lingered on the man in the springs.

Oh, I didn’t see you there.” She admitted, her gaze trailing away from him for a moment. “I apologize if I’m intruding, my name’s Glasgow. I’m new here.” She offered, her gaze shyly returning to the copper haired man.

"Talk."

what a strange illusion it is,
to suppose that beauty is goodness

image credits

@Albrecht <3

Messages In This Thread
la lune - by Glasgow - 03-12-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: la lune - by Albrecht - 03-15-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: la lune - by Glasgow - 03-17-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: la lune - by Albrecht - 05-05-2017, 09:24 AM
RE: la lune - by Glasgow - 05-13-2017, 11:57 PM
RE: la lune - by Albrecht - 06-12-2017, 08:00 AM