HOME IS BEHIND THE WORLD AHEAD

TAG
OUTFIT
- Manticore knife
WORDS
NOTES
u like my table?

"
OH, Bother!" the quaint bundle of feathers squauked from underneath the dust cloud and the shade of his bruised, tangled wings. The hobbit lay upon his spine, whithers sinking into the grassy dunes as his feet hung over his ribs while his feathers tangled and strugled above.  A great sight escaped his maw as he daintily plucked his wings apart, unfolding them to find an angel striding towards him. Staring doe-eyed and his jaw slacked, the little hobbid craned his neck further forward in an attempt to better view the approaching girl of pearls and copper. At first he couldn't hear her, for the ringing in his ears was much too fierce for any other sounds to break through, though eventually he caught the sound of the dove cooing about having burned himself and that it was okay if he had.

It was true, it seemed he had burned himself; upon turning his gaze down to his stomach he found a singed patch of missing hair, revealing his black skin and in some places, the glowing pink flesh beneath. He'd never sustained an injury quite like it, so at first, it was all quite surreal and dreamlike - he couldn't actually feel it.
Stone-like eyes turned to look upon the angel's face once again, finding her nose-deep in a pouch she carried before out she plucked some sweet smelling herbs.

He made no attempt to stand, only shifted over the bed of sand he found himself laying back-down upon and crossed his back legs in a strange attempt to hide his manhood from the miss - he was quite sure that no one had seen that before; no one could look that low. She spoke her name, and his face lit ever-so-slightly. What a wonderful name she had.  
"I'm Pip; a Guardian" He spoke in a strange attempt to reclaim some dignity "and I think it's burnt my tummy" he murmured, embarrassment flooding his cheeks.

ISHY of thq & adoxography, art; araxel.

Messages In This Thread
All the Kings Horses - by Maude - 03-16-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: All the Kings Horses - by Pippigrin - 03-16-2017, 12:28 PM
RE: All the Kings Horses - by Maude - 03-17-2017, 08:10 AM
RE: All the Kings Horses - by Pippigrin - 03-22-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: All the Kings Horses - by Maude - 04-12-2017, 08:38 AM