the Rift

[PRIVATE] i was the king of this hologram

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
i have loved the stars too fondly,
to be fearful of the night.
The dating had ended and now she sought the Gladiator that had offered her training, despite kicking her ass. She relished in the blood that stained her forehead, drying hard and cracked against her dark antlers. Her breathing had gotten a bit better, slightly less painful, but every movement still ached to some degree as she moved away from the gathering. Her emerald gaze looked out ahead of her, searching for a wounded handsome man, only to come up with nothing. This caused a small frown to form on her pink snipped lips, until a guttural “now” rumbled as he approached her from behind.

Her heart began to beat heavily, her heavy horned head shifting to look upon the man, a mischievous gleam sparking in her eyes as well as along her lips. “Oh, I’m sure you know.” She admitted with a small, hoarse laugh as his head reached for the small scrape. She lifted her head slightly, allowing him the space to do so as her dappled hide rippled with his touch, awaiting something sharp but receiving nothing but gentleness. She stretched her neck out toward him, aiming to rub her scarlet stained head along his broad, muscled neck before she pulled away.

Come along?” She questioned in a teasing, seductive tone as she spun from him gingerly, avoiding pressure on her left shoulder as she moved away from him to a place a bit more secluded. As she did so, she flicked her tail, hoping her dark tresses might reach him on his chest with a small amount of sting as she moved away toward a location she had in mind. Once she reached there, the moonlight filtered through the trees overhead, surrounded by thick shrubbery and a beautiful view of the water. She turned her head back toward Volterra, a smirk resting contently on her lips.

"Talk."
aelfwine
image credits  ||  coding

@Volterra <3

Messages In This Thread
i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 03-24-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 03-24-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 03-25-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 03-26-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 04-02-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 04-02-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 04-03-2017, 02:15 PM