the Rift

A moment of silence [Hototo]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
Meditation never lasted long, especially when one couldn’t find a quiet moment in his soul for such ventures. Belly was empty and mind was full—the wayward man closed eyes and tried in vain to tune out a busy world; but, all expended effort really seemed to do was create a headache. Gaze opened, just in time to see a smallish babe approaching from the side, head turned instinctively to study the stranger; this child couldn’t be much older than his little Cera, given the size and shape. Toddling beside the Pegasus was a bonded creature; one that Midas had grown familiar with, a few days prier.

“Eytan—the little tail chaser,” his mind supplied the cubs title, while curious cherub drew closer, “Good morning,” the son of earth chirped politely, Midas smiled in response and dipped muzzle to a leveled position so the darker pits could meet his lighter hues, "I'm Hototo and this is Bear."

“Well met Hototo,” he rumbled tenderly, “and little bear,” gaze traveled past them both for a moment before drifting attention to company at hand, “I’m Midas.” It seemed that Ktulu’s babe didn’t remember him, though that not all unusual; Hototo had been rather young during their travels, “You’re far from home Hototo, where is your mother, Ktulu?”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
A moment of silence [Hototo] - by Midas - 11-15-2012, 10:06 AM
RE: A moment of silence [Hototo] - by Hototo - 11-21-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: A moment of silence [Hototo] - by Midas - 11-23-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: A moment of silence [Hototo] - by Hototo - 11-24-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: A moment of silence [Hototo] - by Midas - 11-26-2012, 10:39 AM