the Rift

night dweller [Open]

Bazilisk Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A Z I L I S K
I do not desire to hear your words, nor you mine.

I watch as she relaxes, and as she does, any remaining tension in my body is expelled, as my head lowers even further and my lids half-shut over my glowing green eyes. "I've been a crafter since I was young, and the equivalent of an artisan in my old home, but I've only been Artisan here for a week or so. I'm still quite fresh to it." 'Fresh' was my way of 'new', as they liked to say. I tilt my head a slight touch to the side as she seems to ponder my question. Her reply is satisfactory, giving me deeper insight into it. Who Onni is, I'm not sure. Perhaps I should get acquainted with more horses if they're like Cassiopeia, yet I find myself disliking the idea. Even in the Deep Abyss, I have never been one for company, preferring solitude, even if it means solitary confinement. Too much trouble comes out of friends and enemies and finding out what side you lie on.

"You do not seem to be one who likes to play with fire," I respond. The fact is, she doesn't. She seems to be a creature of the night, a follower of the Night Hunter Bijourn, not the Sun Goddess Hir-rin. "I... I build things. I am gifted with the ability to shape metal through fire, through the grace of Hir-rin and her counterpart the Sun God. Hir-rin is the Goddess of Fire in my native land. Bijourn, the Moon God. Dajul, the Storm Goddess. Li'ling the Earth God." I sigh, longing to be at home. This is your home now, Bazilisk. I tell myself, but I want my real name, not this petty fake one I wear now.

Messages In This Thread
night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-16-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-16-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-17-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-18-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-18-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-18-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-19-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-21-2012, 02:55 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-21-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-21-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: night dweller [Open] - by Bazilisk - 11-24-2012, 05:38 PM