TAG
noot
OUTFIT
- sass
WORDS
NOTES
noot

'
If you were secretly hoping to get rid of me, you'll find it might not be so easy'
It was a voice as soothing, as calm as mountain thunder. Ears flickering to the found of his friend, the chestnut turned his nose to face the newly crowned Queen, his ears perked and eyes misty. "Lyanna!" He would coo, Peatree swooping from the canopy to greet her. With a dainty bloop and splash , the watering can fell to the damp earth below as the stag charged towards the mare of seafoam kissed hair and wide wings, his pace unsteady and uncalculated yet not overbearing.

"You came to visit!" He would continue to cry with glee enveloping her neck with his own if she would allow, hoping she might let him hold her close for just a moment, even if it seemed he had forgotten all manners.
"oh-" the doctor soon blabbed, stepping back a number of paces, bowing his crown. "Forgive me-" Tilney continued, allowing his mane to fall over his blushing face "-My queen". Secretly he hoped this promotion would not change her like it had Alysanne; Lyanna was far too pure, too young to be corrupted by the task set before her. Perhaps he even cursed Tembovu for putting her in that position and not Sacre. Why did they have to chose her? Why not spare her? Tembovu, Alysanne... They both knew how this would change her.

"How are you, Lyanna?" Tilney spoke to the woman, soon to turn upon his hocks and make for the woods. "I hope you know that you can come to me for counsel on matters sepparate to that of the realm; the kind the emissary may not be equipped to deal with," by the four, was he accidentally insulting Sacre now? He was making a real mess of this meeting. "-Matters of the heart, that is" He spoke with warmth, hoping he didn't appear as jester in her eyes - the eyes of someone ascended. As usual, Tilney stood below.

@Lyanna

N E V E R R M I N D + A R A V E R N I

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
first aid kit - by Tilney - 05-04-2017, 04:41 AM
RE: first aid kit - by Lyanna - 05-05-2017, 06:29 PM
RE: first aid kit - by Tilney - 05-08-2017, 10:32 AM
RE: first aid kit - by Lyanna - 05-10-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: first aid kit - by Tilney - 05-13-2017, 01:57 PM