the Rift

[PRIVATE] I don't need God, I need you

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

She wants the moments of want to stretch out as long as possible, and so Isopia feels a momentary pang of annoyance burst inside of her as Volterra presses himself against her. Quickly however the dizzying feeling that his body ignites in her drains away her temporary frustration and she is drowning in a sparkling sea of him. She almost wants to close her eye, because as handsome as he has always been to her, it's his touch that she wants to focus on most, and the brilliant blue of the sky and the sweet scent of the flowers all around them suddenly seem to detract from that which she wants to focus on most.

Him.

Despite wanting to keep a (literal) low profile, Isopia can't help the way her neck arches and her body rises upwards, as if the heat of his breath is somehow nourishing her in a way which leaves her reaching out for more. The brief moments of pain that his teeth leave feel impossibly good, and Isopia finds herself straining against the seconds that pass between the pockets of anticipation that his pauses force upon her.

Then, as if remembering her goal here - she can't just melt so easily. That's too easy. Too expected. She needs to be more if she is to take her place as queen among Volterra's harem.

With a delicate grace that her long legs afford her, Isopia sweeps her hindquarters away from Volterra, though tries to keep her head as steady as possible. Her wings unfurl and are held gently up by her shoulders, cascading downwards rather than held outright. Her own lips reach up to find his ear, a stretch that surprisingly takes a bit of effort given the rocky plateau upon which he stands, and whispers in his ear:

"Tell me you want me-"

Her heart is hammering so loudly and so forcefully in her chest that she has to fight to keep the word steady. She hopes that they sound confident and alluring. Isopia has always been better with words, and now instead of making Volterra guess at what it is she wants, she is more than happy to leave him breadcrumbs to follow.

Do the others talk to you like this? She wonders silently, both wanting to rise to the challenge her mind has suggested and also hating the mere thought of it. Instead of offering her teeth as he had, it is her tongue that accompanies her own warm puffs of air, as her feathered wings stretch out and around him, both preventing him from moving forwards, and also delicately stroking the outlines of his muscular shoulders.

@Volterra

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-02-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 03:44 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-02-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-03-2017, 01:15 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-08-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-11-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-11-2017, 03:45 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-12-2017, 01:34 PM