the Rift

[PRIVATE] I don't need God, I need you

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

I want you. I want you more than I've ever wanted anything.

She wants to smile at this, to allow the pure sexual joy that she feels to shine out across her deathly-marked face, but she nibbles the inside of her lip to keep from doing so. Isopia assumes that Volterra knows that she's playing at something, but she doesn't want her victory to appear quite so clear, or that she's somehow relieved or eager to have pulled the words from his lips.

Still, his words inflame her insides more than she thought possible, and she's fairly certain that they've never before been on quite the same wavelength as they are now. She wants him too and yes, just as much as he wants her. She'd give it all up too and in the morning think on how stupid letting her emotions drive her once again, was. But even as that thought whispers in the back of her mind that this is just all biological messiness, she finds that she doesn't care. 

He pulls away from her, and for the first time, she is surprised. Isopia assumed he'd play along, but as the cat to her mouse. It had never occurred to her that he'd try to use her own tactics against her. Is she up to this challenge?

She hopes so. And there's no turning back now. 

Isopia's wings flutter back down, as if disappointed. Her lower lip puckers ever so slightly as her golden eye turn large and wide, head drooping a fraction in a mock sulk. As he likely wanted her to do, she comes to him, like some leashed creature over which he has full control. She doesn't pause though, but continues towards him, and suddenly her lips are upon his without hesitation. She breathes in as he breathes out, and her wings stretch forward, feathers curling into the tangles of his mane. Quickly and breathlessly she breaks away from him, her skull dips below his chin as her body slinks in front of it. Now that he'd already crossed the threshold of physical contact, she allows her own body to press against his during this second voyage around him. Her smooth flanks curl around his massive shoulders, and she sighs beneath him as her whiskered lips trace silent words across his flesh.

She stops just as her hindquarters rest below his chin. Isopia knows that this is where she has been leading him, but now the first sparkles of uncertainty colour her vision. Is this game supposed to continue? One more experienced than she would likely know the answer to this, but Isopia of course does not. Already she has extended this far longer than the first time she and Volterra were here, but she is running out of ideas to keep him dangling on her hook without losing interest. 

His words echo in her mind: I want you. I want you more than I've ever wanted anything. "Then take me-" And then, the words that she might come to regret in the light of morning (but then again, perhaps not), she adds: "I'm yours."

@Volterra

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-02-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 03:44 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-02-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-03-2017, 01:15 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-08-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-11-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Isopia - 05-11-2017, 03:45 PM
RE: I don't need God, I need you - by Volterra - 05-12-2017, 01:34 PM