the Rift

[PRIVATE] bonfire hearts

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

I S O P I A

Don't you dare Isopia silently scolds her muscles which want to tense at the mention of Volterra's other twins. But her mind wins out and her body remains neutral and calm even as thoughts of Volterra's growing brood shuffles through her mind. "Because of my lineage, perhaps I am merely more fertile, then." She offers softly, somewhat smug in the knowledge that perhaps her womb - and one others - were strong enough to create two lives. Not that she knew for sure she was carrying twins, however.

Even though she was able to stifle one reaction, it was too much too soon to not react to his second statement. His question.

Live in the Throat?

Iso's golden eyes widen, her long lashes flutter as she takes an uncertain breath. Surely he can't expect her to just have an answer for him? But his eyes look so expectant...

Thoughts whirl in her mind. How many of his other mares live in the Throat? What would Aithniel think? Was she even back? What of her responsibilities in the Edge? She'd only just come back ...

But then Isopia remembered how it had been for her, growing up with her mother and father in different herds ... how her loyalties, nearly non-existent, had still been torn.

"That seems like a reasonable thing to ask." She says finally, taking a deep breath and dragging her eyes away from their stone sentinel to focus upon Volterra. Isopia doesn't have an answer yet though, there's still too much to think about. Something feels .. uncertain about all of this, and part of her wonders if Volterra just wants to parade her around or keep an eye on her. She wants to feel loved and cared for and wanted but..."And you wouldn't leave the Throat to be with us instead?" She asks finally, not necessarily because she would want him to join her in the Edge, only because it seems fair. If he would ask her to leave her herd and rank, why shouldn't the same be posed to him?

Image Credits
Coded by Space!

Messages In This Thread
bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-22-2017, 02:04 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Isopia - 05-23-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-23-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Isopia - 05-23-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-24-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Isopia - 05-24-2017, 02:30 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-25-2017, 12:35 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Isopia - 05-25-2017, 12:58 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-25-2017, 02:30 PM