the Rift

[PRIVATE] bonfire hearts

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
HE SAYS "OH BABY GIRL, DON'T GET CUT ON MY EDGES
I'M THE KING OF EVERYTHING AND MY TONGUE IS A WEAPON"

As soon as he's said the words, he realises the stupidity of them - suggesting she be a warrior whilst pregnant, given how their last child died? Thankfully, the giantess does not seem to take offense to Volterra's inadvertent tact-bypass, confirming that she accepts the position of Apostle. "I understand," he rumbles, glancing keenly down at her swollen sides once again. He can't quite get his head around the sight - Isopia, who he's known since they were both children, pregnant. To think there will soon be a colt or filly running round of the same age that its parents were when they met!

As eager as he is to cross Helovia with the Mountain so he can show her properly around the Throat, the beast has to remember the reason why he came here in the first place. His quest for power, whilst it takes second stage to the news of Isopia's pregnancy, still requires completion. He can't help the sudden daydream that strikes him; returning to the Earth God with his quest complete, Isopia and their foal at his side. He almost swells with joy at the thought! "Before we leave, I need an adequate stone for your father. He also needs sand from beneath the Endless Blue, and a volcanic piece of rock....would you like to come with me when I collect the items? Your company will make the task much more enjoyable." It will be good to spend some time with the Mountain, and hunting for various pieces of rock is much less fun alone. His dragons curtly point out that he's never alone, but he thinks they grasp his main meaning.

Reluctant as he is to peel himself away from Isopia, he has to do so in order to reach down and pick up the stone he'd found just before she arrived. It's small enough to grip between his teeth, surprisingly heavy given its size, and vaguely ovular in shape. Vadir swoops down and takes it from him, nursing it between her large paws - they will leave it in the Throat for safekeeping, given Volterra's lack of storage equipment upon his person.

image credits

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-22-2017, 02:04 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Isopia - 05-23-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-23-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Isopia - 05-23-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-24-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Isopia - 05-24-2017, 02:30 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-25-2017, 12:35 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Isopia - 05-25-2017, 12:58 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-25-2017, 02:30 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Isopia - 05-25-2017, 02:38 PM