the Rift

[OPEN] one more stupid love song

Kianzo Posts: 95
World's Edge Sleuth
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 2
Keusi :: Striped Hyena :: Terrorize smitty
The dark prince was used to being noticed when he wanted to be (and used to being missed when he didn’t want to be noticed)—so it was unusual (to him) for the mare to jerk around, surprised by his words. Because, he was quickly realizing, he wanted to be noticed by this unusual, elegantly fashioned young mare.

“I don’t bite,” his low voice offered in what would be an calming apologetic tone if not for the amused gleam in his dark blue eyes. And it was true; at least, he hadn’t bitten anyone yet—although he wasn't entirely certain he wanted to offer this information to the seemingly skittish winged woman. He wanted her to stay around for at least a few moments longer—which was odd, for he usually reserved his interest for his twin sister.

His brows knitted slightly at the cracked, stumbled answer to his question (”It's uh...it reminds me that I'm alive”), chiseled head tilting slightly at its refined height. “Do you often forget?” Though his low voice was mildly puzzled, the lopsided grin on his thick lips had begun to grow across his features. Something about this pegasus equally intrigued and pleased the young stallion.

“I am Kianzo, and this,” his long, thinly spiraled, and sharply bladed horn motioned towards the striped hyena who had slowly risen to her paws, predatory stare sizing up both mare and bird, “Is Keusi.” His own gaze narrowed at his hyena, ’Behave,’ he sent viciously through their bond, eliciting a suppressed yelp from her.

Begrudgingly, Keusi licked her lips in greeting, tail-tip wagging slightly as she shuffled forward and looked at the zephyr expectantly as if to say, I’m behaving, come say ‘hi’ while it lasts.
kianzo&keusi
You must know darkness
before you can know light

@Idolum

Please tag Kianzo in all replies.

Messages In This Thread
one more stupid love song - by Idolum - 06-05-2017, 05:46 AM
RE: one more stupid love song - by Kianzo - 06-07-2017, 07:04 AM
RE: one more stupid love song - by Idolum - 06-07-2017, 09:57 AM
RE: one more stupid love song - by Kianzo - 06-09-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: one more stupid love song - by Idolum - 06-10-2017, 05:54 AM