the Rift

(Judge Please) Preparing for Battle (Psyche)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

It almost seemed like slow motion. He saw that he had made his mark, and he was happy with that. The thrill of hitting her made a twisted smile go across his face. But then, there was something that surprised him. A hoof, and it was moving towards his face. It didn’t touch him this time, and he moved quickly. He laid his head down and rolled away. When he got up he saw the hind legs and tail of his love go into the rock outcropping. He swayed back and forth, back and forth from his vision. He knew what game she was playing, trying to confuse him to where she was. He didn’t try to follow her, because he knew she would come out at full force for an attack. He moved back, hoping that would give him a better view. It did. He saw the flash of black running towards him. He ran to, and they hit each other, each with full force they could muster. He didn’t exactly fall, but his forelegs where up, and he got up as quickly as he could. He didn’t know what to do next, so he waited for her, but in a defensive position with his horn out.

[WC: 208
Defense: He dodged Psyche’s attack
Attack: He ran to push her down, and landed half-way fallen
Defense: He went into a protective position]

3/4

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preparing for Battle (Psyche) - by Psyche - 11-12-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: Preparing for Battle (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-25-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: Preparing for Battle (Psyche) - by Psyche - 11-26-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: Preparing for Battle (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-26-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Preparing for Battle (Psyche) - by Psyche - 11-26-2012, 02:49 PM
RE: Preparing for Battle (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-26-2012, 03:17 PM
RE: Preparing for Battle (Psyche) - by Psyche - 11-26-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Preparing for Battle (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-26-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: Preparing for Battle (Psyche) - by Psyche - 11-26-2012, 06:49 PM