the Rift

.c h a n g i n g. ranks [Elizabeth]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?

There was no more time to question her decision. Elizabeth was a sister now, a part of her little organization, a part of her family (or the closest she would get to one). In fact, she felt more akin with most of the other members of the Plague than she did with Giselle or Sno. Besides, Elizabeth was so similar to her; perhaps in another life, they had been sisters... but that was a thought for another time, another place. It was a thought sprouted from Mauja's disappearance into that strange wormhole. It made her consider the possibilities of other places, other times, other lives.

But for now, she would simply voice her request, as Elizabeth did not seem particularly patient today. Not that she ever really seemed to enjoy the shadow-mare's company, but then, Psyche was not the most friendly of beings either. And so she smiled sweetly at the taller mare, jumping straight to the point. "Well, darling, I have a proposition for you. I believe I mentioned the need for ranking officers to direct the less... skilled members of our organization at the meeting. I'd like you to be one of those officers." To ask such a thing without asking was a difficult task, but necessary.

[W/C | 208]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche

Messages In This Thread
.c h a n g i n g. ranks [Elizabeth] - by Psyche - 11-26-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: .c h a n g i n g. ranks [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 11-26-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: .c h a n g i n g. ranks [Elizabeth] - by Psyche - 11-26-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: .c h a n g i n g. ranks [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 11-26-2012, 07:16 PM
RE: .c h a n g i n g. ranks [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 11-26-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: .c h a n g i n g. ranks [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 11-26-2012, 11:07 PM