the Rift

Left Behind [Open]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow
Romani
Once settled upon the ground, Romani waited with a smile for the little filly to join her. She couldn’t help but marvel at the trust Nayati displayed towards her, and hoped that one day it wouldn’t get the youngling into trouble should she direct it towards someone else… Perhaps she would bring her worries to Svetlana, when the Chieftess returned. Shifting slightly once the peppered princess lay beside her, she encouragingly pressed her muzzle against the appaloosa’s neck, feeling Nayati’s smooth coat against her nose. It pained her that such a young creature had already experienced such neglect from the world… Now that Nayati was in the Foothills, however, where they could watch out for her, the cinnamon spotted youth would be able to flourish.

Nayati’s question caused the Haflinger to pause, and she pondered the question for a moment before nodding. There was no way she could deny the filly’s request, and so spent the next few seconds recalling her own foal-hood, when her mother would tell her epic tales of adventures or silly romances just before bedtime.

“Of course, dear heart… What would you like to hear about? Maybe I could tell you a story from my youth, of the Snow Princess Bryony, a beautiful white mare who’s mane flowed like silk and the adventure she found…” So, the palomino spoke, keeping her voice soothing, yet animated, as she indulged the filly of the tale of the white Princess Bryony. It was a common foal’s tale where she came from, and Romani figured that the sensitive adventure would do Nayati’s weary mind some good.

[OOC: I have a lot of fun with Romani and Nayati. X3 I'd like there to be more posts between them in the future, if that's alright with you.]

table by tempest @ sordid secrets

Messages In This Thread
Left Behind [Open] - by Nayati - 11-23-2012, 07:52 PM
RE: Left Behind [Open] - by Romani - 11-23-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Left Behind [Open] - by Nayati - 11-23-2012, 08:26 PM
RE: Left Behind [Open] - by Romani - 11-23-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: Left Behind [Open] - by Nayati - 11-23-2012, 11:25 PM
RE: Left Behind [Open] - by Romani - 11-24-2012, 08:55 AM
RE: Left Behind [Open] - by Nayati - 11-24-2012, 05:29 PM
RE: Left Behind [Open] - by Romani - 11-25-2012, 12:27 PM
RE: Left Behind [Open] - by Nayati - 11-25-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: Left Behind [Open] - by Romani - 11-26-2012, 07:29 PM