the Rift

Did I find Something? (Open)

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

Scars littered across a silver hide noticeable even from a far. A distant unicorn moved throughout the snow hastily. Annoyed by the smell of an equine close by. My oh my how she hated the bare creatures. Along with the feather brained idiots that flew where actual birds should. Elizabeth came into view. Slinking from behind a few trees and silently she muttered within her mind fresh meat. The bay unicorn she had no problems with but she had a few bones to break of the black mare.

To look at they weren't much different in size or breed, but species and coloration wise they were far from the same. A white tail with black tips slapped against her hocks roughly. Blood boiling beneath her surface. She arched her neck and pointed her horn out in a battle ready position. The spirals evenly dancing to the tip. Sharp point that she aimed towards Orinthia. Elizabeth pushed from her hind legs, front hooves relieved of the ground for but a few moments as she harshly cantered to the two. Stopping right before the equine, horn still ready to pierce at her skin. Elizabeth held no fear. "Its the sight of nakeds like you that curls my lip in disgust, be gone or I will shred you to pieces with my own superior horn!" the corporal commanded.

Emotionless expression upon her face. Silver eyes stared with raging life at Orinthia. Elizabeth's ears fell to her neck hastily, tucked in beside short mane hair, forelock though... long and lucious. Snapping her head towards the unicorn at her side she stomped a hoof and quickly cut to the chase, "Does her disgusting appearance not send repulsion through your stomach?" his answer would determine his fate. Soon enough the Plague would rule Helovia and the traitor unicorns would die alongside the equines and pegasi.

Messages In This Thread
Did I find Something? (Open) - by Cielo - 11-21-2012, 10:02 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Orinthia - 11-27-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Elizabeth - 11-27-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Cielo - 11-27-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: Did I find Something? (Open) - by Orinthia - 11-28-2012, 02:39 PM