the Rift

A Day in the Sand [Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
The blazing sun beat down on his face like a fiery touch of the burning grains of sands. His hooves burned with every stride. Although, he was used to this. The wind swiveled through his mane and tail making them dance as he ran. The sands were starting to heat up again. Even though they weren't barley as hot as they could be he had just gotten back from the steppes. His frost bitten hooves stung like a snake's venom. The pain that took over, and finally came in for the kill.

The familiar scent of Mesir rose into his nasal passages. His head cocked to the side, for he was in a great confusion. The last time he had met with Mesir, he and she had not gotten along. Well, they did sort of in a weird way. Mesir flirted with his charm as he was raged with more play. He was mean to her as she spit fire at his plush mane. Why would she do that? He thought. I wasn't arrogant to her... well until she challenged me to.

He followed the scent to where he halted immediately when finding her. She lay, lame on the ground. Her body smoothed into the sandy grains. Her presence angered him. Why was she here now, she had left for a while and now she decides to show her pretty face? Not on my watch He thought. With that he set off to go greet her once again.

Messages In This Thread
A Day in the Sand [Open] - by Mesir - 11-26-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: A Day in the Sand [Open] - by Levi - 11-27-2012, 06:08 PM