the Rift

Plagued with Rust [Psyche]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

The mare's inquiry turned her mood sour. She fought hard to keep the memories of a rather embarrassing defeat in their own territory out of her mind, but it seemed that it was something she could not escape. Luckily, she had not been in charge then, and so she could place the blame on her predecessor. The thoughts of Mauja clamored for attention, but she pushed them back; she was busy, and they were interrupting. Frankly, if he could not be there when he was needed most, she had no use for him, though perhaps that was her grief talking. "It is a rather unfortunate story, really," she informed the mare. "My predecessor failed to properly protect our kin. The land that was once ours is now tainted by impurity, and so we reside here to regain our strength."

And it was going well, regaining strength. They had recruited many who shared their views, and even those who were old hands at the game they played thirsted for the blood of those who had ousted them. The mare introduced herself, and her obvious distaste for the inferior species brought a smile to her lips. In return, she offered the following explanation: "I am Psyche, and I am indeed the leader of this organization. We are called the Plague, and we thirst for the blood of any who do not share our superior heritage. Our skyrats, I'm sure, are no different that those in the land from which you came, and our hornless are even worse." Disgust colored her vocals. "We would welcome you to our group, dear Stellaluna. I'm sure that you would prove yourself a wonderful asset."

[W/C | 278]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Messages In This Thread
Plagued with Rust [Psyche] - by Stellaluna - 11-26-2012, 04:04 PM
RE: Plagued with Rust [Psyche] - by Psyche - 11-26-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: Plagued with Rust [Psyche] - by Stellaluna - 11-26-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: Plagued with Rust [Psyche] - by Psyche - 11-26-2012, 11:15 PM
RE: Plagued with Rust [Psyche] - by Stellaluna - 11-26-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: Plagued with Rust [Psyche] - by Psyche - 11-27-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: Plagued with Rust [Psyche] - by Stellaluna - 11-27-2012, 08:40 PM