the Rift

To be Like The Family [Moon Goddess]

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily
The filly did not think to mention that the fire magic was mixed with other elements of magic, but it did not matter. The Goddess, still hidden behind her mist spoke two questions that needed to be answered. Why did she wish for such a magic, and was she ready to become a killer.... Moniet had not thought of it that way. She stood there in silence for a moment before speaking. "Because I am small, and my life has already been threatened by one who did not like the fact I was not wingless like him. My brother has told me there are others out there like that stallion and I do not want my family to worry for my safety."

She fell silent again, her young mind still thinking over her answer to the second question. To her, this one was more serious... Was she really ready to take another's life. "No, but as others seem ready to take mine for just the sight of wings on my back I want to be able to protect myself.... Even if that means taking the life of one who is trying to take mine.." With this said the pale filly fell silent again waiting on the Goddess's decision.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To be Like The Family [Moon Goddess] - by Azale Moniet - 11-28-2012, 12:13 AM