the Rift

Torture Me Please (Psyche)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

Valentine looked about when he heard his name. There she is. The sound of his name on her tongue sounded wonderful to him. Suddenly, a thought occurred to him. It made him stop, everything stop. What was he doing? It made him shut down, and he stopped breathing. He could feel the cold seep into his body, and go to his core. What was happening? It seemed like he was trapped, but not in his body. He was in his mind. The memories suddenly flashed before him. When he first met Psyche, when she nuzzled him, talking about the Plague. Everything went by in a second’s flash, and it was almost cryptic, even to him, having lived in the moments. In that flash, he saw all of his mistakes. It was facade. It was all a show. Or was it? He knew he had feelings for the mare. He wanted to protect her, help her, hell he might even die for her. But was it love? He didn’t know. He had never known love, so maybe it wasn’t that. He felt like he was obsessed with her, and maybe he was. But something had to change. He didn’t know how to react now. Should he play it off? Or would she notice a difference? In a sudden second his mind reconnected to his body. Everything fit back into place, and he was in reality again. However, all was far from well. His stomach was in a knot and he felt sick. His mind felt like his stomach, and everything was twisted up, his muscles, even his bones seemed to feel the pain. He suddenly lost his balance and fell over. It didn’t help, but it helped distract him from the other pain and the thoughts he just realized. He looked over at her, hoping he hadn’t just given everything away.
“Psyche…” he trailed off, not knowing what to say. Should he tell her? How would she react? He didn’t know, but now was not the best time. He tried to sit up and failed, but managed to get himself into his custom sitting position. He looked back at her again, and spoke. “Hello. I’m sorry. I guess I don’t feel good. What is it you wanted to talk about?”

(Dun Dun Dun! Drama! :D)

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-26-2012, 11:21 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 11-27-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-28-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 11-28-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-28-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 11-28-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-29-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 12-01-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 12-02-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 09:25 PM