the Rift

Chasing a hopeless cause [open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
Tor gave an amused snort as the golden boy's response. He was stubborn, wasn't he? "I suppose so, Torasin." In a way, he reminded her faintly of Lace. Good-looking enough, nice, and one of the loyal Qian. I'm sure you do. A ghost of a smile ran across the draft's gray lips, but she shook her head silently.

Something landed on her back. For a brief second, she nearly jumped- her skin shivered over muscle before she turned her neck to eye the little brown dragon. "Master Dragon, I do hope you don't startle every mare you run into." Tor told him quietly, exhaling on his ochre scales before returning her gaze to the bi-colored boy. Had there been any dragons in her homeland? No, she didn't think so. Neither had she seen any dragons in her travels, either, except for a strange scaled bird. Yet the bird hadn't seemed to resemble the toothy, winged, and clawed creatures who were quite small in contrary to the stories. Did they breathe ice and acid like stories as well? Maybe here they breathed fire! That would be quite the extraordinary power.

Tor was startled back into life by Torasin's words in response. Yes, she supposed her knowledge in herblore and other was quite extensive. You did pick up a lot in a year of training with a renowned shaman as her only pupil. "I trained with a shaman named Lei for a year or so. I learned much of the art from her." Tor explained, feeling she didn't deserve his praise. It wasn't like she had taught all of it to herself, except for perhaps the recent remedies she had created herself... Don't get conceited now, Tor. The draft told herself, but the chances of her ever getting full of herself was like a rat turning into a butterfly. "I would welcome healing with you. We do balance each other out quite well, don't we?" Another warm smile graced her lips.

As for broken bones... "I can heal broken bones. It is very draining, but doable. Burns are similar to- I can heal them, say, half-way, but to heal any burn worse than a minor is too exhausting to mend to full. The first time I tried healing a severe burn, I practically fainted on the floor." Yes, with Mauja and Ophelia.

Messages In This Thread
Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-06-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-09-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-11-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-11-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-16-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-17-2012, 10:22 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-28-2012, 06:55 PM