the Rift

Torture Me Please (Psyche)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

He saw a wild look on her face. A look of fear. This was the first time he had seen that look on her face. Why? Was she afraid that he loved her? Was that why she had run away in the first place, because she had fallen in love with her father’s child, and she wanted to escape? He secretly guessed yes, but for right now it was none of his business. He was determined to keep her at his side. Though she was the leader of the Plague, he wanted to be a leader too. If their plans went the way they wanted, the way it was so carefully planned, then she would be Queen of the Edge, would she not? And if she, he wanted to be her King. The words of “I do” shook him. He hadn’t heard what he wanted to hear, but it was close enough. He saw that she had to force herself to become calm again, but her eyes still spoke of terror. Even her smile looked weird. He first thought was nervousness, but maybe that’s what he wanted him to think, that there was nothing wrong. Was there something wrong? Maybe he really had done something wrong, touched a sensitive nerve. He knew the inner workings of his own mind very well, and though he had seen very few others throughout his 11 years, he was still very keen to what others were thinking, and he could see, almost hear, what they were thinking, in a very detailed manner in his own way. He pondered for a moment if this was a hidden power of his, but he threw the thought away for a rainy day. He needed to focus on this moment with Psyche, because nothing else matters but this. He felt her muzzle on his skin, aiming to go to his. He returned the touch, electricity going through it, making that sensation he had felt long ago come back to life, making their love spark.
“I…” he trailed off, being a lost. Suddenly, he felt his fury boil over, and the words came from him, deep inside somewhere. “I know you do, in your own way. I feel like we are almost incapable of loving each other, but we do somehow.” He looked at her, deep in the eye. “You know this to be true, just as well as I do. But let me be clear; my words were not lies. I wouldn’t lie to most, especially to you.” He hoped to hold her gaze, and he brushed his muzzled against hers again, for effect, and because he wanted to. “Now, should we finally get down to business? I’m sorry for interrupting it, but terribly felt that it had to be said.” A sheepish smile crossed his lips, and he felt the blood rush to his face. He was still embarrassed, but he would get over it.

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-26-2012, 11:21 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 11-27-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-28-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 11-28-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-28-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 11-28-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 11-29-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 12-01-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Psyche - 12-02-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: Torture Me Please (Psyche) - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 09:25 PM