the Rift

Winter's Prison [Gods/Open]

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

Much to his chagrin, a few of the mortals decided to take part in their fun, but he ignored them for the time being. Blue eyes met golden, and he raised a brow, snorting in mock insult at his brother's words. "The next time you and your wars rip a hole in the fabric of reality, I will be sure to invite you along to repair the damage," he returned with a scowl that hinted at an amused grin. "You all did quite a number on the time streams. I will be interested to see what repercussions it takes upon the land." The words were a haunting foreshadowing for the unknown to come, and he merely shrugged, glancing at the mare who approached and said something about his sister. Apparently the Goddess was being obvious enough to draw the wavering and oblivious attention of Helovia's residents, and he frowned.

"Toys with your lives, hm? I though that was my fiery brother's job description..." he said with an uncomfortable grin and a toss of his thicker head at the golden stallion. The other unicorn stallion had obvious not been paying attention, and the Spark God got to the question while his fiery brother seemed to seethe in silence. "What am I doing here? Well... this is my home. I should be asking what you are doing here, but I fear your answer will bore me." With that, the god of time eyed a darker stallion who screamed so loud in his mind that the black and white stallion winced.

"No need to shout..." he grumbled, glancing at the creature curiously. "No, stay. My brother and I are merely discussing plans for the future, so why not stay and listen?" The invitation prickled the Sun God even more, but the Spark Creator had no interest in making others comfortable. Two white stallions followed who barely said anything worth acknowledging, though he found it amusing that there was a blind and a mute horse in their company. The gene pool certainly was becoming limited, wasn't it? poor, wretched creatures.

A spotted mare with what could be called an "honorable" disposition, approached, saying that she did not want the land if she did not earn it. The God of the Spark snorted and shrugged his powerful shoulders. "I will have to check my brother's accusations before going so far as to say you all cheated," he replied with a laugh. Blue eyes bored into hers, and he turned his head to the side ever so slightly. "Though would you give it back, I wonder? Probably not. Selfish lot. Pot calling the kettle black though..." he chuckled, remembering all of their selfish fights and battles. During the forming of the land, they had been having little spats. Even though the last few centuries were spent along and working to keep the time-space continuum from collapsing around their ears, the peace was almost worth causing another disaster. Almost. But, this was fun. He forgot how entertaining mortals could be.

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by God of the Sun - 11-28-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Sierra - 11-28-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Xanthos - 11-28-2012, 08:05 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Crow - 11-28-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Valerion - 11-28-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Myrddin - 11-29-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Kiara - 11-29-2012, 11:24 PM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by God of the Spark - 11-30-2012, 11:12 AM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Florelle - 11-30-2012, 11:22 AM
RE: Winter's Prison [Gods/Open] - by Keahi - 11-30-2012, 11:50 AM