the Rift

A Silver Entry [Yiska / Open]

Yiska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Yiska
i am no bird, and no net ensnares me

The dun stallion had followed the pegasus' shadow for many miles now. They had held a warm conversation, though, Yiska was a bit hoarse from yelling to the sky. As they worked their way into the Throat, Yiska had began falling in love with the diverse landscape. The land was a forest and a desert at once, and he kept believing he caught a whiff or two of salty sea air. Though frostfall had kept the land cool enough, he only imagined the heat that would kiss the land come summer. But, he already discovered an adaptation as the sun reflected off of the desert floor - his chocolate eye spots seemed to absorb a lit of the light, allowing him to avoid the usual glare.

Leander called down to him, welcoming him to the Dragon's Throat. "My goodness, LionHeart," Yiska breathed, looking about him in awe. "This land is beautiful. I envy you, to be able to see the land from above. I'm curious to explore it, but even more delighted to meet the members of your herd." Yiska smiled, his grey eyes glimmering in the sunlight. Home, He thought to himself.

The golden stallion landed beside him, and Yiska, though worried about plaguing the sultan with questions, asked some anyways. "How big is your herd? I hope they don't mind that I do not possess..." He trailed off, thinking of the correct word. His eyes lit up as the words came to his tongue. "extra appendages, such as a horn or wings. And not a lick of magic runs through my veins. I am very much plain." He let out a small laugh. He wasn't digging for compliments. But many beasts were vain, and though he wasn't anything exceptional, he hoped he would at least receive a chance to prove a valuable asset.

Messages In This Thread
A Silver Entry [Yiska / Open] - by Leander - 11-30-2012, 09:26 AM
RE: A Silver Entry [Yiska / Open] - by Yiska - 11-30-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: A Silver Entry [Yiska / Open] - by Levi - 12-01-2012, 08:40 AM
RE: A Silver Entry [Yiska / Open] - by Leander - 12-02-2012, 07:03 AM