the Rift

dirt from the throat; questing | open

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

I'LL WEAVE YOUR NAMES INTO MY RIBCAGE,</style>
lock your hearts inside my chest.</style>

"I do not recall giving those of the Foothills permission to tread so lightly on my grounds," my voice hisses like the snake who has already approached the stranger lurking in my desert. My dark eyes had spotted the trespasser lifting red dirt from the floor of the place, and I admit to being more than slightly amused at first. However, now, the deep oceans peer out from slits, a ruffle of blond mane obscuring my face as I look at him with distaste. The wind, my constant companion, rustles my hair as the invisible strings I tug at absently are pulled.

The connection with my mind had been made long ago, and as such my heart beat almost as naturally as the wind followed my commands. New still was the ability to shift the density of such invisible walls, but I was becoming more skilled at it. If this brute did not have a good reason for coming into my territory, blatantly disregarding my borders, perhaps I could use him to display my newly honed talent.

Instead, for now, I just watch him with an authoritative glance. My masculinized face was fierce and cold, but more frightening was the stance, like a rock, in which I held as I watched him: every muscle in my face tensed to display utter annoyance and my body coiled like a cougar about to pounce on an afternoon snack. "Do you intend to take from these lands as though they are your own, wanderer?"
""

KRI the Resolute</style>
I WILL GIVE YOUR HEART A PLACE TO REST AFTER EVERYTHING YOU HAD HAS TURNED AND LEFT.</style>

Messages In This Thread
dirt from the throat; questing | open - by Evers - 11-30-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: dirt from the throat; questing | open - by Bazilisk - 11-30-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: dirt from the throat; questing | open - by Kri - 11-30-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: dirt from the throat; questing | open - by Bazilisk - 12-08-2012, 07:06 PM