the Rift

You Are The Light

Aitheria Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Aitheria

Quick to find the smell of someone else my nares flared. Though involuntarily. I did not ask or grant them the permission to do so, I guess it was just a fact of life. Just a curiosity that could not be controlled. I couldn't pinpoint the exact smell though. It was of my own, yet a different musk. Distinctly not any other animal but equine. Winged, horned, or less of both. Yet within the early morning light I found the coat. His coat. A palomino one, with darkened points and a hefty dark brown color in his wings. I couldn't help but stare him down with interest.

I began to note anything and everything the further he ventured my way. Each step felt like tiny ice cold cubes on my spine. He was large and intimidating. With blue eyes and obvious faint scars. The white that ringed his blue hues piked my interest. I'd not seen odd markings for quite some time. Well no. I'd not seen them but once. On a unique mare of high importance to us all, but even hers were painted on. His though did not seem painted. They did not hold that globby look, or stick his fur together. It was smooth and flowing. Realistic. Odd.

So moving forth I began to answer what he speaks "No worries sir." sweet tones mocking his kind vocals. Deep and noble. Turning his intimidating form into something more caring. Something less horrible feeling. I could feel my muscles uncoil, I don't remember them becoming stiff though. Maybe somewhere in the middle of watching and feeling fear they were sly enough to do the deed. "Leander the LionHeart," trying it out for my own tongue "though I do not know what a Sultan is I'm guessing it is of high importance for the Dragon's Throat herd or you would not have made your title so obvious." dipping my head respectfully. "I'm Aitheria, from" pausing to look behind me, to the side of me, and then back to him curiously "well obviously not here." musing slightly to lighten the mood.

[ooc- because of the ice demon i'm guessing his eyes are blue? (according to the profile)]
"blah blah blah"

Messages In This Thread
You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 11-30-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 11-30-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 11-30-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-01-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 12-01-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-02-2012, 10:02 AM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 12-02-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-03-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 12-03-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-04-2012, 02:16 PM