the Rift

A Silver Entry [Yiska / Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi flickered his ears as he heard an unfamiliar voice. It sounded like Leandor and maybe someone from the herd? He couldn't tell. He was doing his usual, flying above the Throat. Flying was his favorite thing to do, other than maybe racing on the sands. His dark mane and tail blew gently through the soft breeze. His eyes flickered to the clouds that blocked his view below him. He knew that there were horses down there, but he couldn't make out who the two figures were. Swooping a bit lower, he now could see Leandor gracefully standing beside a dusky coloured stallion. Levi wanted to meet this new members, besides if he were to become a warrior he would have to get to know all herd members. New and old ones.

Levi slowly cascaded down towards the stallion brutes. Arching his neck he gently landed on the grainy sands in front of the two brute. Withdrawing his tremendous wings, he put the back in place, resting near his rib cage. Smiling in a nice tone he said "Hello, there. I'm Levi, a member of the herd. It's very nice to meet you." With a warm hearted look on the outside, he felt all mushy on the inside. Ew... I am being nice? Could I get used to this? There was no question that when he was more involved with the herd, that he would have to get used to it whether he liked it or not.

Messages In This Thread
A Silver Entry [Yiska / Open] - by Leander - 11-30-2012, 09:26 AM
RE: A Silver Entry [Yiska / Open] - by Yiska - 11-30-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: A Silver Entry [Yiska / Open] - by Levi - 12-01-2012, 08:40 AM
RE: A Silver Entry [Yiska / Open] - by Leander - 12-02-2012, 07:03 AM