the Rift

You Are The Light

Aitheria Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Aitheria

His reply was quick to stick up for himself, far from what I was going for. I never truly meant to offend him in any way. What come from my mouth was how I felt and nothing less. I was stating points I found, not claiming he was an arrogant beast who didn't have a heart. Though I could just be imagining that how he felt. Beneath my coat I trembled invisibly. Not sure of how much time I had before he went to attack. I'd seen it happen before. Leander didn't seem one to just full out attack because I had spoken a few mistaken words but it was never not okay to be cautious. I moved backwards slightly. Again involuntarily but I felt I needed the distance to stay comfortable and safe in this situation. "Please don't feel as if I'm putting you out to be arrogant, I only let the words slip from my tongue so you could know how I felt. I do not try to offend those whom I have just met and have no means to do so." offering purple eyes to meet his but for a moment before I trailed off to find another path in the woods for an escape route.

There was an opening not far. A good enough distance to get my legs the ounce of power they needed to leap into the sky. That was last resort though. I slipped it into the back of my mind and gently paced my mind through his description of so many things. Questions formed and I was quick to stop them from just fumbling forth. So I pondered, keeping my mind stable to process which specific question need be asked. It had to be moments now before my eyes caught his again. Lips still frozen shut I looked him a good distance into his eyes. I felt unwelcome within his ice eyes. I felt unwelcome within his presence but who wouldn't? He just didn't seem off to a good start today. Feeling it my duty to cheer him up, I ignored that. Instead pushing my own fear feelings aside and deciding to ask my certain question that had to be answered, "These are three homelands you speak of but what is the worst of this beautiful place? What is it that I shall encounter, and be weary of to some degree?" my own tones forming a sort of serious questioning tone.

Messages In This Thread
You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 11-30-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 11-30-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 11-30-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-01-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 12-01-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-02-2012, 10:02 AM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 12-02-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-03-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 12-03-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-04-2012, 02:16 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Elizabeth - 12-04-2012, 05:15 PM