the Rift

Give Me the Gift of Sight [Cassiopeia]

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit

Every step of the midnight mare's was calm and collected as body drew closer. Echoing over the desert lands the sound of her passing. Sand, sand everywhere. It was obvious within the tendrils of ebony of Cassiopeia's hairs, such bright color as if drowning in the night sky. Tan colored stars in the swath of black. Apparent only on Rowan where it had attached to her slim chocolate legs, disappearing in golden locks. Rowan could not determine why she would focus on something so unsubstantial. Then again her thoughts had been peculiar this entire night.

Cassiopeia's visage was brought forth in her vision, amusement subtly washing over her aesthetically pleasing face. The princess and the pauper. Assumption being verified by dip of crown and following words. Smiling in a fashion neither welcoming nor cruel as she stood off to Rowan's side. Wondering again at what such a small motion could mean. Smiling shyly back, like an awestruck fan or child in the presence of the one they admired. Rowan had little self confidence, whereas Cassiopeia seemed to exude it from every pore. Her name, one she had thought was plain, sounded so different falling from the vocal chords of the older mare. "I have. Since before the frost took over. I am meant to apprentice beneath you, I believe. Perhaps that is why my name strikes your memory?" Voice quiet and soft in the shy manner she always held. Inquisitive.

[[ooc; It's quite alright! Mine is rather short as well. My apologies for the late reply!]]

Messages In This Thread
Give Me the Gift of Sight [Cassiopeia] - by Rowan - 11-24-2012, 06:31 PM
RE: Give Me the Gift of Sight [Cassiopeia] - by Rowan - 12-01-2012, 07:17 PM