the Rift

You Are The Light

Aitheria Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Aitheria

There was wonder in my eyes as I moved backwards and a questioning look fell on his face. I didn't expect him to understand my mistrust, as not everyone was as open to feelings as I was. With his blue eyes still dark on me I ruffled my feathers. Extending them before adjusting them more evenly upon my back. A rough itch bothering the underside of my right wing. I twitched it a few motions forward and back, it tamed the wild feeling but did not extinguish the burn. It was so odd how a feeling could crawl upon your hide. I mean how did it get there? Was it the soft fur that covered my body or the uncomfortable nervous feeling within my chest?

Then he began to explain his situation. A sorry upon his lips. I listened with more hope now. I could feel something that itched inside him like the itch under my wing. Something seemed to hold him back from being as open as he could be but there was my answer. My head heightened and my interest perked. Just my cup of tea. He wasn't himself lately, yes. Advice lane here. Help lane open. "Perhaps it is all the weight that has settled so quickly upon your shoulders that forces you down, or maybe its something deeper. I offer my company and ears to help you. I promise I will come as an aid if you are the needs of letting it all out." a warm smile upon my lips. I began to feel the hope within my veins. Leander was a special man for sure though he was held back with duties. Judging by his scars he was held back by a hard past too.

Because of my searching within the wood I caught his own feet backing up a step. Hmm, polite and thoughtful. The stress within my body, which probably made the surroundings about bit tense, began to release. The feeling of air within my lungs so much more tasteful now. He smiled at my question, my left brow raised a bit. How could that question be found 'smileable'? Maybe he found interest in this question as I found interest in him not being himself. I refrained from judging his actions for I was unsure of his intentions. Unsure of who he was in general. Instead I listened when he chuckled and began to speak up. What he said began to wrap a hard hat on my heart. I questioned him a moment, "I do not mean to pry at an aggitation within you, or seem as if I'm siding with these unicorns, but if your home was taken from you.... wouldn't you too seek revenge?" eyes gleaming "Though to avoid a disagreement between both of us, because I know things like such can be a touchy conversation, I'll give you a taste of what you have asked."

I leaned to my haunches, relaxing my muscles some more as I made a troubled feature upon my face to remember my home. How was I too explain it? I wasn't really intact with my home members. I was on the outskirts just a shadow within a large family. A shadow that everyone sought help from. "Lets see, my home wasn't exactly troubled, though I found it easier to avoid the life of so many together. As I watched I began to understand how everyone interacted. There were some who sided here, some there, and then others waaay over there... if you know what I mean?" a brief pause to get back on track, maybe if he decided to answer "And with each of these sides, a tear within hearts began. Fights erupted and tension began to grow. Many found their piece of mind within speaking to me and hearing my advice, as I never truly was a part of them. I sought the solitude of the outskirts to learn from a true point of view." he asked if it was troubled, so lets make it short, "I don't think you would consider my past troubled but I found it much easier to leave them to their petty ruin and find something,.... mmm.. better?" maybe or maybe not. I could find better or I could just stop traveling and deal with something. Like I did at home. Seek my shelter within the shadows. Watch and learn. But all my life? That seems so... interesting. How perfect.

Messages In This Thread
You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 11-30-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 11-30-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 11-30-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-01-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 12-01-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-02-2012, 10:02 AM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 12-02-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-03-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 12-03-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-04-2012, 02:16 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Elizabeth - 12-04-2012, 05:15 PM