the Rift

winning .h e a r t s. [Faelene, open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

The lady offered in return a sound of hello, it was with that Faelene figured she could offer her company. The change in her posture did not hurt either, seeming more of an invite. It would seem they were both careful not to be to transparent. That was alright, Faelene though not prejudiced against mares found it harder to get along with the same sex at times. What was harder was pretending to be sweet and friendly. When Psyche spoke Faelene had not heard the lady speak, and her voice was certainly different. As if there was no intent of a threat, but to be taken carefully when heard. Half of her wondered if it was part of a gift, magic or something else.

Attention returned, she kept her own tones soft, friendly without the over kill."Good day. I'm pleased to actually meet you, Psyche. I'm Faelene, I believe your daughter is Snö ?" She would ask just to make sure she wasn't make wrong assumptions. While her silver eyes studied she could try to pick out the similarities to Snö, but had yet to notice what they had in common. It was still something to be learned if it even existed.

Shifting more comfortably in the snow, she made a point to pack down the ground. There was no point continuing to sink, and freeze all of her limbs. Still peering at the ground, she lifted her head barely to see the mare through her red locks. "You haven't seen Mauja lately have you? I possibly found another recruit and wanted to speak to him about it." She wanted to see what he thought of Slaiter, if better maybe he could "teach" the green toned Unicorn about friends and enemies.

Messages In This Thread
winning .h e a r t s. [Faelene, open] - by Psyche - 11-26-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: winning .h e a r t s. [Faelene, open] - by Faelene - 12-02-2012, 09:32 PM