the Rift

You Are The Light

Aitheria Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Aitheria

"If it is fear of embarrassment or fear of your troubles getting out that holds you back, please know your word is safe within me. For it is not my business to tell others what someone has entrusted me with," a simple nod of my head. I could understand how he felt, "all problems should be discussed, because if you hold them to heart to long, they begin to tear you apart. Piece by piece, inside." a mockery of true tones set in place. It wasn't everyday someone offered their ear in return but I gave a short agreement, though I spoke no words it was an understood gesture that I acknowledged his kindness.

Listening closely, I payed wonderful attention to his lips. To watch for a studder in speech or a deep thought that made me think he would lie at all. He didn't seem to stretch the truth and I found sincere honesty in what he said. Leander though nicely about this question. It was intelligent his concern within his herd before war. Yes he was a nice Sultan. Not a power boasting stallion who wanted anything and everything. It was easing to hear his tones and thought about what I myself wondered. "You seem as if you care too much for something that cares too little of you, do not put your work into something not well worth it." a quiet remark "This is beyond my nature to seem so hateful and fiesty, but I believe if they find us less, maybe they might as well suffer. For we are all the same in soul and mind. Less seperates us but being bare, horned, or winged. Foolish I believe they are called." maybe my words slurred together without making sense. I wasn't sure how to put my beliefs together in a fashion that could be understood without questioning each letter twice.

"Everything must fall before it rises," a moderate toned answer before my interest peaked "I find hope though, maybe not within the land but within the heart of the inhabitants. Well inhabitant I have come to find." nares flaring a bit as I locked away his scent in regards. I gestured my cranium his way, for the hint to say 'hey I'm talking about you' before quickly concerning my thoughts to his speaking. "What I lovely offer, I'm must bear my weary feet within your safety. I believe a home under your wing would do nicely." not literally wing, but his homeland of course "I will bear the journey with you, so long as you do not mind my severe interest in the most randomest of things." a gentle smile now tightly upon my lips. I liked this Leander. He was handsome and worthy.

Messages In This Thread
You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 11-30-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 11-30-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 11-30-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-01-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 12-01-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-02-2012, 10:02 AM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 12-02-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-03-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: You Are The Light - by Aitheria - 12-03-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Leander - 12-04-2012, 02:16 PM
RE: You Are The Light - by Elizabeth - 12-04-2012, 05:15 PM