the Rift

Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open)

Myrddin Posts: 115
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: Old
Aud
 Myrddin</style>

Voices. There were suddenly more voices.

Myrddin first heard Hototo; a voice which sounded young. Then again, almost everyone was young compared to Myr. But this voice was young, not just in comparison. Don't hurt my mother The voice commanded, simultaneously as he fell. Was it the branch which had tripped him? Or did he just feel the earth suddenly begin to move...? His mind had no time to reconcile the chain of events which caused him to stumble into Ktulu, he simply felt her muscular form as it broke his fall. He did however, briefly pause to consider how refreshing it was to fall into something which was not rocky, or sharp. Ktulu's hide did not pierce his pelt and cause him to bleed, although by the sounds of the youngling at her side, and the beast she was currently inflicting pain upon, this was not out of the question.

I'll take away more than your ability to breathe Fascinating. He had known demons with a similar ability, although they were able to literally go into the souls of others and choke away their life force, yet this creature seemed to have her own way of managing. Inwardly, he approved of this dark power that she possessed. If time permitted, he would be very interested in discussing it further; but she seemed to have other plans for him: Come, old timer She instructed, physically reiterating her words with a gentle guiding prod. He gauged by where she touched him that she was shorter than he, but still quite tall for a mare.

He stayed close to her; the forest was full of branches and mounds which had caused him many falls. He listened to the way her body moved through the tree's, his large moose-like ears capturing the sounds she made - the distance between the rise and fall of her hooves. In his minds-eye, he envisioned depth and distance based on the sounds that Ktulu was making - which, for the size of mare he estimated her to be, was actually very little.

"My thanks to you, Lady Sai. And my apologies". He muttered appreciatively, but sounding like giving-thanks was not something he was normally accustomed to do. His voice sounded like an amplified whisper - still course and airy, but still loud enough.

Messages In This Thread
Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Djinn - 11-20-2012, 02:52 PM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Ktulu - 11-21-2012, 10:51 AM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Djinn - 11-21-2012, 11:57 AM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Ktulu - 11-21-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Djinn - 11-21-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Hototo - 11-21-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Ktulu - 11-26-2012, 08:43 AM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Djinn - 12-03-2012, 04:44 AM
RE: Oh Honey, I'm Home! (Ktulu, open) - by Myrddin - 12-04-2012, 11:46 AM