the Rift

Hell If I Care [Psyche]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

The thoughts made my irritability level blast above the range before going nuts. I could taste their feathers in my mouth. Taste the blood as I picked them delicately from their pours. Each fluff coming out slowly and carefully, a painful ordeal to those with fear. My entire intentions now were to seek revenge upon the Throat and its inhabitants. The mere fools. "Mmm, yes true." I agreed simply.

My words couldn't form within my fury. Breathing heavily, my craters expanded and sunk in, a flare I could see below my eyes. The heavier I breathed, the more their scent stung my lungs. I could feel my arrogance boasting and yes I could feel my level for diplomacy drop. As if it was ever truly there, in the beginning I would tolerate it, now I wouldn't even second guess myself before attacking one of them. Maybe a few scratches from here would help me in my future sufferance. It was true that I found we should be capable of striking terror without being struck back out. Outrageous. This Throat. I will over throw this Throat someday. We will thrive within all the lands. Push each of these feather brains and nakeds into the fire of Helovia's own heart.

To smell the burning flesh and singed hair tickled my thoughts. Memories of my old kingdom now afloat within my mind. The large scar across my breasts given from battle. An equine with daggers like blades. I remember the fury that blocked my mind, the vicious teeth that I sunk into his throat and clamped shut till her choked on lack of air. Suffocation. How my own black hooves trampled him in vengeance. The silver feathering around my feet stained with a dark red. The killer look within my silver orbs. The sudden machine feeling that overpowered my mind.

It would come back. "I believe the answer you're looking for is no." a low demonic laugh now heard "Kri is a fool to think she binds me to her home." my head sprouted to the sky and I shouted with an instant remark "A FOOL!" my neck lowering quickly. I began to become impatient within my hooves. Stomping them as if I was on hot cold. "I will sit back long enough to learn their secrets." after that I'm taking action. For sure Psyche would understand.

Messages In This Thread
Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Elizabeth - 12-03-2012, 12:50 AM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-03-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Elizabeth - 12-03-2012, 11:34 PM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-04-2012, 01:04 AM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Elizabeth - 12-04-2012, 09:05 PM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-05-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Elizabeth - 12-05-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-06-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Elizabeth - 12-06-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Psyche - 12-09-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: Hell If I Care [Psyche] - by Elizabeth - 12-09-2012, 07:33 PM