the Rift

i fall to rise again [closed]

Yiska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Yiska
i am no bird, and no net ensnares me

The dun equine stallion shook his massive body. A sweeping cloud of dust puffed loose, falling to the ground silently. The dust had stolen the sheen from his coat and he scoffed at it. There wasn't much to do out in the desert, especially because he preferred to be alone and examine the unique wildlife that wandered in these parts.

Lifting his head he looked about him, and noticed a creature far in the distance. He squinted his eyes, happy the markings below them helped absorb a bit of the glare. The creature stood in stark contrast to the world around it, a black dash in a sea of sand. He shrugged and approached, obsidian hooves still not used to sinking into the soft sand. As the gap closed, he recognized the female to be of unicorn blood. Her black body was lean, coat glistening in the sun. Blood red mane dripped over her sweeping neck, and she seemed to be waiting. A curved dagger rested upon her brow like a crown, and Yiska hoped he didn't end up on the wrong end of it.

"Greetings, stranger!" he called out, stopping a bit aways so not to offend the striking mare. He dipped his head in a respectful nod. "I welcome you to the Throat. What may I help you with, ma'am?" Always courteous, he was pleased to see such a beautiful creature before him. He had yet to meet many horses at all, let alone any mares.

Messages In This Thread
i fall to rise again [closed] - by Faelene - 12-05-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Yiska - 12-05-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-05-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-06-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Yiska - 12-06-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-07-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-08-2012, 06:55 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Leander - 12-09-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-09-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: i fall to rise again - by Faelene - 12-12-2012, 03:45 PM